The entries in the Crowle Survey of 1738
Plan of the property on Church street in 1738. (North to top of plan)
The manorial plan shaded charity property Green and in the survey is described as; “54, In Hand, Mr Richard Clarks copy House, School and Gardens”. As listed in the survey Clarks School in Lords Hands, “54, A Dwelling House, Yard, School & Garden”
Plan of Walkwood’s Dole House (75) opposite the Red Lion (130) (North to left of plan)
As listed in the terrier, “75 Walkwoods Dole, A Cottage House, Homestead & Garden”. As listed in the survey, Walk woods Dole, “75, A Dwelling House, Homestead & Garden”
Town Farm coloured in Green on Wharf Road.(North to left of plan)
As listed in the Terrier, “3, The Town Farm Formerly Mr Richard Brewers now in hand, it consists of a Cottage house, Barne Stables & Croft.” As Listed in the survey, The Brewers School in Lords Hands “3, The Town Farm formerly Mr Richard Brewer, The Schoolhouse, Homestead & Home Close”. This would appear to be the current site of 33 Wharf Road.