Crowle & Ealand Regeneration Project Ltd
Crowle & Ealand Regeneration project were formed in 1996 to improve the villages of Crowle and Ealand.
For further information contact the Regen Shop in the Market Place 01724 712221
Over this time the organisation has carried out many useful activities including;
- Supporting local voluntary groups
- Developed the Regen Way
- Provided bird tables and outside seating.
- Organised Concerts involving local artists and children
- Developed the entrance to teh railway cutting on Eastoft Road.
- Planting of wildlife friendly hedgerow and tree on the A161
- Bulb planting programme
- Provision of litter bins
- Printing and delivery of Regen News
- CROWLE CARNIVAL – organised by thegroup for the last seven years and involving local groups and children
- BRASS BAND & CAROL CONCERT – a superb start to Christma
- REGEN SHOP
- Provision and watering of around 45 HANGING BASKETS
- Colourful boards for empty shops
- … and much more.
They are always looking for volunteers and if you would like to help call in at the regen shop in the market place.