St Norbert’s RC Church

St Norbert’s Roman Catholic Church

Church website: http://stnorbertscrowle.org.uk The catholic chuch dedicated to St Norbert and the blessed sacrement was built in 1872 by M. E. Hadfield & Son. Between 1872 and 1983 there was also a Priory attached to the church. It was staffed by confreres from Tongerlo Abbey, Belgium. Catholic Life Flourished (From an article in the Scunthorpe Evening…